Tickets for Fall 2017 will go on sale during the summer … our Artistic Director is working on the lineup.
Tickets will NOT be sent to you by email or mail; instead, PayPal will send an email showing your purchase. Bring the email to the concert and it will be exchanged for a ticket.
FAQs about purchasing tickets online
- Q – How can I pay for the tickets?
- You can pay using any major credit card or a PayPal account.
- Q – Is there a service fee for online tickets?
- Yes. There is a small service fee for each ticket purchased.
- Q – Will tickets be sent to me by email or post?
- No. PayPal will issue an invoice & email it to you once your financial transaction is complete. The invoice is proof of purchase.
- Q – Do I need to bring my PayPal invoice to the concert?
- Yes. Your invoice needs to be presented at the door.
- Q – What if I forget to bring my invoice to the concert?
- Live Wire will have a record of online ticket sales but it is best if you bring your invoice as proof positive.